Sunday, August 31, 2014
I'll be making an appearance Sept 13th-14th at the Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland to sign copies of my new book, Shoplifter at the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund booth. Above is a special bookplate I drew for the occasion, which will be available at the signing. I love attending SPX - it's one of my favourite shows.
Shoplifter is available in stores as of September 2nd. For those in the Toronto area, Random House Canada and the Beguiling are hosting a launch party in town on September 3rd. You can find more details here.
I'll also be making promotional appearances, signing books and doing special presentations, in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angels, Calgary, Vancouver and Miami in the fall. You can check out some details on the "Upcoming Appearances" sidebar of this blog. More details coming soon!
Wednesday, August 06, 2014
If you're in Toronto on Sept 3rd, here's an invite to the launch of my new graphic novel, Shoplifter, co-hosted by Penguin Random House and The Beguiling.
It'll be held at:
603 Markham Street, Toronto
Sept 3rd, 2014 - 6pm to 8pm
I'll be signing copies and hanging out, so please come out.
For more info on Shoplifter, you can check out some recent press below:
- Michael Cho's "Shoplifter" and the Art of Finding Yourself [Multiversity Comics Review]
- Review: SHOPLIFTER by Michael Cho [Comics Grinder]
- Shoplifter Review [Publisher's Weekly]
- Shoplifter - Recommended [Comics Worth Reading]
- Michael Cho to Debut Shoplifter at Comic Con [The Coast News]
- Magazine Theft and Terrible Cats: Michael Cho at SDCC
- SDCC /14: Michael Cho on 'Shoplifter' - Influence of Advertisement & Social Media