Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cho-stuff for sale!


Thanks to the fine folks at glarkware.com, I've set up an online shop where you can now purchase clothing like hoodies and t-shirts featuring artwork by me! I've been wanting to do this for a while now and was looking for a way to deliver a really high-quality product. I thought about doing it through sites like cafepress, but wasn't blown away by the quality of the final items. However when Glarkware wanted to join forces with me, I was thrilled -- their items are really first rate. All the shirts are from American Apparel and feature silk-screened artwork for maximum durability and quality. There's 5 items online currently, with more items hopefully on the way.

Check it out for yourself if you're looking for a way to spend all the loot you got from granny this christmas!